REGISTRATION & CALENDAR UPDATE 5/9/2019
We are quickly approaching the end of the school year. I wanted to make sure everyone has some updated information as we close out this year and get ready for the next school year.
8th Grade Graduation is Thursday, May 16th @ 7:00pm. This will be the last day of attendance for our 8th graders.
Wednesday, May 22nd is the last day of attendance for all students.
2019-2020 School Year
The first day of school will be on Monday, August 12, 2019.
Building start times, Latch Key times, and the current bus routes times will all be remaining the same as this year. Bus routes may be adjusted slightly after registration is completed, depending on the number of students residing along the route.
Registration – We will once again be doing online registration for returning students. The district is asking for all families to complete the online registration process. The only families who must complete paperwork at the school are those who use the affidavit process for residency and new students to the district.
ALL FAMILIES MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL AND REGISTER ONLINE THROUGH THE TEACHEREASE SYSTEM
- Log in to the Teacherease system and update your child’s information
- Email your RESIDENCY PROOFS to the district at the registration email: firstname.lastname@example.org You will need 3 current proofs of residency for registration. They may include a property tax bill, utility bills, mortgage statements, a current lease agreement, TANF letter, or a driver’s license. There is a complete list available on the district website. The items can be scanned copies or pictures of current documents.
- Complete the Home Language Survey and Medical Forms through the links on the Teacherease system.
- If your child requires a physical, dental, or eye exam for this year you may drop off a hard copy at the school offices or you can email it to email@example.com
- Pay your student fees online.
The registration portal is currently open. When you log in to the system you will see an announcement in the news feed that registration is available. On May 22, the system will require you to register before you can access any of the other functions.
We will have onsite registration at Grant Middle School on Tuesday, July 30 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. Families who need to complete the affidavit process will be registered on this day. Any returning student’s family can come to the school to register on this day as well. We will have computers set up for families to complete the registration process. You will need to have a valid email and images of your residency proofs, even if you come in person. At the school, we are still requiring everyone to complete the online process.
If you have questions, you can go to the District website at www.dist110.com and check out the registration section in the news. Of course you can also email the office staff or give us a call.