I hope everyone had a great holiday break and we have all gotten back into the groove of school with remote this week. Next week is exciting with students returning back to the building!! We wanted to pass along some reminders as we welcome our students back.
- We are returning to the In-Person Schedule; Grant Middle School (M-Th 7:40am – 2:20pm, Friday 7:40 – 12:15) and Illini Elementary (M-Th 8:30am – 2:50pm, Friday 8:30 – 1:00). Friday is an early dismissal.
- You MUST self-certify your students before they walk out the door. Please remain cautious and if your child shows any symptoms, please keep them home.
- Our protocols will go back to what they were before, meaning we will check students for symptoms, take temps at the door, we will send students home if they show symptoms during the day, staff will self-check, and additional cleaning procedures will be started back up.
- IF you have ANY cases/ exposure to COVID in your home, you MUST notify the school. Our nurse will follow up with you to discuss the quarantine requirements for students.
- Remember to bring back all of your school materials; textbooks and Chromebooks. Illini chromes will remain in the classrooms for use. Grant students need to have their chromes charged daily. They will be transporting them back and forth.
- Remote Students, as declared by the December survey, will remain remote for the entire quarter (through March 12).
- Remote students will still be able to order lunch for a curbside pick-up. Orders need to be placed first thing in the morning.
- All students still qualify for free lunch and breakfast, per the USDA waiver.
- Also remember that we will limit access to the buildings. Please do as much business as possible via email, phone call, or drop off.